Conversations with Pastor (February 2023)
February 15, 2023
Conversations with Pastor
A few weeks ago I mentioned that there were many people that took the vaccine because they heard it was ok, and they wanted to keep their job.
Now, word is getting out that the EUA is causing medical problems in those who took it.
Don’t fear if you have taken the vaccine! Trust God!
Last week, I mentioned the deception surrounding some current events with Covid.
I want to begin today by encouraging you to trust God if you have taken the EUA – called the Covid 19 vaccine.
1) Believe that Mark 16:17 is working in you:
Mark 16:17-18 (NKJV)
And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
In history, a person could face poisoning by an enemy. This promise is that we will be protected from harm if we ingest a poisonous substance!
This would also apply to vaccines! Since it is now being revealed that the vaccines are causing problems, if you took it, expect the power of God to work in your body and rid you of the negative effects of it.
God can do this!
2) Turn Roman 8:11 into a daily prayer or confession of faith!
Romans 8:11 (NKJV)
But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
Every cell of your body is quickened by the Holy Spirit every day!
Every organ and system of your body is given life by the Holy Spirit every day.
3) Turn Deuteronomy 33:25 into a confession of faith:
Deuteronomy 33:25 (NKJV) Your sandals shall be iron and bronze;
As your days, so shall your strength be.
As long as I live, every organ and system of my body will function the way it was designed by God to function. As long as I live, I will be strong and active!
From Cindy Rice:
Hi Anne, I doubt this is something he wants to share in front of everybody, but I was wondering if he would be willing to share a few of his favorite news sources with Steve and me?
Citizen Free Press
Sergeant News Network
Health Ranger (Mike Adams)
One America News Network
3 from Rocky:
- What are PM’s thoughts on Mario Murillo calling out the American false prophets?
- Could Iran or North Korea gaining (creating or given) nuclear weapons be the 2nd seal of the rider on the red horse? Would this reality not take peace from the Earth?
- What is PM’s opinion on the “hexagonal object” being shot down over Lake Huron?
From Eva Ngari: (not sure Eva quite understands what Pastor talk questions are.)
My question to Pastor Mitch is. Is it possible to go to the Chapel in Asbury University as a group.
Everything in this section is from Betty Fry & was submitted Dec 2022 after our last Pastor Talk:
“Since pastor last shared the word “nefarious” with us, has he received another word that he can share with us? The last word definitely has and is still tying into all that is happening.
(Betty has seen these visions🙂
- A niece died 3 days after she turned a year old. She had throat cancer and to look at Stephanie, she was the size of a 3-month old. A vision I had of her: her height came up to Jesus’ waist, and she was skipping alongside Jesus. I saw Jesus from his waist down in white garment and Stephanie with duck-style hair, was bouncing up and down.
- My niece Jana was sitting at the feet of Jesus and I thought, “Jana is having a deep conversation with Jesus.” Again, I only saw Jesus from His lap down in white, as he was sitting also.
- Others I’ve seen were younger or were the size I am now. And one per God’s Word was no longer in her wheelchair.
Betty’s questions are:
1) Will it remain a mystery whether in Heaven Christians continue to grow past Jesus’ age of 33, as some think, or as Stephanie will grow to age 33 and stop?
2) As I’ve seen people in Heaven after death in their physical bodies, although they are in their spiritual bodies, do they stay as I’ve seen them until the coming of the rapture when we all will be changed?
3) In the end times, as people & weather get worse, does the fact that animals are attacking people now possibly play a part in the end times? I also thought, “If not, is it due to their habitat areas being used for new homes; is this part or all of the issue?”
I’m not sure if all these are questions for Pastor talk but I have wondered for years. So whatever Pastor decides to answer for me is good. Thanks much.”